All businesses operating in non-residential districts within the City of St. Johns must register with the City prior to starting operations.
Applicants for registration shall file with the City Clerk an application, provided by the Clerk’s Office, disclosing the following information:
(1) The address at which the business is conducted.
(2) The name of the business to be conducted on the property.
(3) The nature of the business to be conducted on the property.
(4) The name, address, and phone number of the business owner.
(5) Emergency contact information.
There is no fee for registering a business.
Application for Business Registration
Return to General Clerk's Office Info